The number of men and women experiencing mild to extensive degrees of Alzheimer’s or Dementia is increasing and is expected to reach epidemic proportions. As Alzheimer’s or Dementia progresses it becomes increasingly important to keep the patient in familiar surroundings. Unfortunately, this puts a tremendous strain on the family both mentally and physically. Blossom Home Care understands this and works closely with the patient and family members to ensure comfort for all involved. Caregivers specialized in the unique issues of Alzheimer’s and Dementia will be assigned to enrich the client’s daily living.
- Senior Home Care Kennesaw: Choosing the Right Senior Care & Transportation for Your Loved One
- How to Care for Someone with Alzheimer’s at Home
- 5 Benefits of Transportation Services for post-surgery, Seniors, or the disabled.
- 5 Tips to Prevent Senior Falls & Accidents: Senior Safety at Home
- How to Care for a Dementia Patient.
No comments to show.